Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Obsession: Cleaning Community


Yay! It is Friday…finally! I hope you all have had a great week! I have for sure because I discovered a new community on Youtube and I am in love!!!

You may be wondering why I find cleaning videos so fantastic…because trust me I didn’t understand the hype either. Who finds cleaning actually enjoyable?! Well I won’t say I find it enjoyable I find it very therapeutic and fulfilling. Seriously! I have never been more motivated to clean, budget, declutter or DIY my entire life! I have started incorporating some tips and habits from the channels I have been watching and I already see a difference in my house! It is fun and easy! Not joking!

One of the main things I have started doing is Power Hour…this will change your life! This video idea was created by Style Mom XO and what you do is for one hour and one hour only you create a list of household chores and complete that list in one hour. No social media, no TV, no phone, nothing! It is awesome how much these ladies get done in one hour!

I had my first Power Hour this week and I accomplished a lot. My list of chores was wash sheets, wash towels, sort laundry, put away clean laundry, put away new clothes, clean fan, clean dishes and pick up the vanity. I was successful in about 95% of this. I also did not do this alone…Ezekiel doesn’t know this but my first Power Hour included him as well! He did all the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. The 5% I didn’t finish was picking up my vanity. I got distracted with my make up! *Signs of a true make up junkie*

Ok here are the ladies I have been obsessed with! Go check them out and tell them I sent you!

1.       Style Mom XO- I am obsessed with her!
2.       LoveMeg- Can we be friends?!  
3.       How Jen Does it- Seriously how does she do this?!
4.       ClutterBug- Please organize my life??
5.       Myka Stauffer- She is living my dream life…not even joking!
6.       Erica Lee- Can we also be friends?! 

Also I am tempted to included cleaning videos on my Youtube channel and on here once I establish a cleaning routine. Is this something you all would be interested in? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Amiee

No comments:

Post a Comment