Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June Monthly Goals

Holy cow! How is it June??!! It is officially the summer now. I know I have not been consistent with sharing my goals, but I have been writing them down in my notebook!So that is something right?? Lets jump right into my personal goals!

 Personal Goals June 2017
  1. Be consistent with my goals. Keep track of them and stay true to me
  2. Write in my gratitude journal daily and be honest.
  3. Try to meal prep
  4. No sugar after 8:00pm
  5. Daily walks with dogs
  6. Try to make a few vegan/vegetarian meals! 
  7. Budget 
I feel like all of those goals are achievable! To be honest though I am nervous for the no sugar after 8:00pm. I start to crave Captain Crunch around 9:30pm every night...so we shall see! I am actually excited to make vegan/vegetarian meals. I have always wanted to be a vegan, but my love for cheese is too real! So I try to make vegan meals here and there!

I am always nervous to share my side hustle goals because I am human and sometime venture off my set path. I have already implemented some of my goals and I have seen results! Here are my side hustle goals!
  1. Grow on my Instagram! I started with 352 and I want to end the month with 500. I am currently at 405(though this might have changed...I lose followers like crazy)
  2. Post videos on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
  3. Post blogs on Monday and Friday( maybe with a few Wednesday post)
  4. Pre-film four videos a week
  5. Pre-blog at least one blog a week
  6. Do at least one collab video (already in the works!)
  7. Meet with the local bloggers here in town! 
I feel like all of these are achievable as well! I just need to buckle down and do it! The month has just started and I am already seeing results. I know only having 405 followers on Instagram isn't much, but to me it is a HUGE accomplishment! I have been meaning to meet with Lily from http://www.beautywithlily.com/ for months now. So, Lily if you are reading this lets make it happen!

Well there are my goals! I hope you liked them. Let me know what your goals are in the comments below.

As always, Have a Beauty Filled Day!
-Amiee 


2 comments:

  1. It is so important to write down goals, I find if the ideas are just rolling around in my head it is less likley that they will get accomplished. A couple of my June goals are to post weekly to my blog and to change my email provider, along with finally get out to spend time at the rv at the lake and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great goals! I actually just made a June Goals post of my own, you should check it out! I'm totally with you on having that fear of sharing certain goals, accountability is a scary thing. Haha!

    -Courtney
    www.thecurlyanomaly.com

    ReplyDelete