Monday, June 19, 2017

Fashion and Beauty Wishlist| June 2017

This month I have fallen in love with several fashion and beauty items and I have officially added them to my wishlist for 2017. I normally keep this list private, but I decided to share it with all of you! If you all enjoy this I will continue it! So please remember to leave a comment letting me know! 

First up is jump suits! I blame Mrs. Cassie Rae and Brittany Sjoren for this recent obsession. The one they are both obsessed with is this jumpsuit from the Loft. Doesn't it look super comfy?! I would wear this everyday! It is actually on sale right now for 50% off!





Second is the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel. Ok I have to be honest here...this has been on my wishlist for FOREVER! I just always forget about it until the summer time or I watch MakeupbyTiffanyD. She always mentions. I have swatched this product and OMG it is AMAZING! I always talk myself out of this product because it is a cream product. Cream face products scare me. I am determined to buy this item this year! 


OMG this next fashion item will soon by mine! I am OBSESSED with slides! I remember seeing my older brothers with the COOLEST Adidas slides and I wanted them SOOO bad. I still want the Adidas slides, but this Aldo  slide is so pretty! I love that they have classed up a super comfy shoe. 



Finally, is the Urban Decay NAKED Heat palette! I have the original palette and to be honest...I never use it. I know shame on me...but this palette I will definetly use! The warm tones are just screaming my name! I will have this item by the end of the summer! 



Ok y'all that is all for tonight! Everything you see in gold is a link. Some links are connected with Magic Links meaning I am an affiliate with them and I get some commission if you purchase anything using the links. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I really loved sharing my wishlist with you! Let me know what your wishlist is in the comments! And as always
Have a Beauty Filled Day!
Amiee 

1 comment: