Monday, February 20, 2017

February Monthly Goals


So I am a little late to the game in posting this blog…but that is ok! This blog will be quick because February is already half way over! Oops…

     1.I want to pre-blog and pre-film at least a week in advance- Work got crazy in January and I was not prepared for it! My blog and Youtube channel suffered from it. I am truly passionate about this so I need to truly put in the work. 

      2.Create a cleaning habit- I need to get in the habit of cleaning my house. This will help with my mental health and my physical health. Allergy season is upon us and cleaning the house consistently will help me tremendously.

      3.Declutter the clutter- I am one of those people…I read the book…The Life-changing Magic of   Tidying Up . I am thinking of creating a blog post just about this book. Actually, I will be doing a Declutter the Clutter series on both Youtube and the blog. Stay tuned!

      4.Budgeting- I am the WORST at saving my money. I see a sale and I am like buy it all. I see the dreaded words LIMITED EDITION and I literally lose my mind. I am currently looking into budgeting ideas, so let me know what you do!

      5.Exercise- I am a dancer so I do get exercise at my weekly rehearsal and when teach. It is not enough though. I was some muscle! This weekend I am going to by weights (I budgeted for it) and a medicine ball…I think they are called that…

There are my goals for February I feel that they are all attainable! What are yours? Let me know if the comments!
Thanks,
Amiee

No comments:

Post a Comment